- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With its large top opening and spacious interior the Avolve™ Carry-All Duffel from Victorinox® is the perfect carry-on bag ideal for short trips or everyday use.
- Constructed from durable Tedeolon fabric to withstand rugged, time-after-time use.
- Padded, adjustable non-slip shoulder strap provides a comfortable carry even when your bag is fully loaded.
- Additional dual-haul handles with unifying wrap provide carrying ease when toting the duffel by hand.
- Front zippered pocket is perfect for your personal electronics, keys or other small items that are easy to lose.
- Zippered dual end pockets add cargo space and provide quick access to your travel accessories.
- Rear zippered pocket converts to a sleeve to slide over dual-trolley handle systems for consolidated travel.
- Extra wide, u-shaped zippered opening on the main compartment for easy packing and unpacking of larger items.
- Interior hanging pocket provides additional organization and storage of smaller, easy-to-lose items.
- Shoulder strap length: 33.0".
- Dimensions: 20.0" wide x 12.0" deep x 9.5" high.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Avolve™ Carry-All Duffel by Victorinox. Sorry!
Interested in new Victorinox products?
In 1909, Elsener registered the cross and shield emblem as the company's trademark. When stainless steel started being used for knives, Elsener name the company Victorinox in 1921: combining his mother's name and "inox", and abbreviated French word for the characteristic of the new steel, "inoxydable".
The Original Swiss Army Knife, as it is commonly referred to now, gained fame after World War II when American soldiers returned home with the multi-tools as souvenirs. The same spirit and values of quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design that led Elsener to create his company thrives today. Inherent in every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, every set of household and professional cutlery, every precision timepiece, each item of clothing, each piece of travel gear or bottle of fragrance, is an intangible, a certain "Swissness", if you will.
This classic quality continues in the Victorinox brand of chef and kitchen knives. The home chef can be sure that - with Victorinox - they are using the best, most flexible tool for the job, whether they are slicing bread or boning a fish.
Victorinox bags are engineered with tough, resilient materials and Swiss innovation so you can be guaranteed that wherever you travel, your luggage will be able to handle the needs of the modern day road warrior.
Victorinox menswear strives to be just as innovative as Victorinox bags with a seasonal collection of performance friendly, travel friendly clothing and accessories of superior quality and utilitarian use. Both products utilize innovative materials, functional construction and intelligent details designed to serve an active, discerning individual. In transit. At work. At Play.
Quality. Reliability. Functionality. Innovation. Iconic design. The spirit of the Original Swiss Army Knife is alive and well. Since 1891, Victorinox Swiss Army has been guided by the principles embodied in its legendary pocket tool. From this impressive legacy, Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces inherit their renowned quality, ingenuity and timeless design. Produced in company factories, the timepieces deliver classic yet distinctive styling, high-performance features, Swiss-made craftsmanship, and excellent value.
Victorinox Avolve™ Carry-All Duffel
Awesome bag. Sturdy, holds way more than I thought it would, and best of all, it qualifies as a carry-on for international flights with some very stringent size/weight requirements. I'm using this for a KLM flight from A'dam to Arusha, and fully loaded it not only comes in just shy of the 26-lb limit, but is also is not even a 1/2 over in any the dimensional limitations. There are very few bags that meet those requirements and I was lucky to find this on Zappos at the last minute -- nobody in Seattle had it in stock, and all other shippers would have gotten it here too late for our trip. Zappos came through in every way -- they had the item in stock, it arrived the next morning, and the price matched the same lowest price that I was quoted by other vendors. 5 stars for both Zappos and the bag!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle
- February 3, 2012
Well made, good looking, lightweight. Just a bit large for a gym bag, however. I would gladly buy the a slightly smaller model if it was offered.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vienna, VA
- January 29, 2012
Overall this seemed like a good quality bag, but then the strap broke on the first trip that I used it for.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 12, 2012