- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- Whether you're traveling for business or recreation, the Avolve™ 26" Expandable Wheeled Upright from Victorinox® is the perfect choice for a week-long stay at any destination.
- Laptop compartment can accommodate up to a 17" laptop.
- Case expands an additional 2" allowing extra packing space during extended excursions or those last-minute must-have items.
- Constructed from durable Tedeolon fabric to withstand rugged, time-after-time use.
- Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into two different positions to accommodate travelers of various heights.
- Removable Attach-a-Bag strap secures an additional bag to the front of the upright for consolidated travel.
- Heavy-duty top, side, and bottom carry handles allow you to comfortably lift even a fully-loaded case with ease.
- The front zippered pocket securely stores your laptop while the top and side zippered pockets conveniently hold reading materials and travel documents.
- Bag opens book-style to reveal a fully-lined interior that features a removable, zippered tri-fold suiter which can hold several garments.
- Interior also includes a zippered lid pocket, a small hanging pocket for additional organization, and compression straps to secure folded items.
- Four-wheel caster system adds stability, providing 360° maneuverability and producing zero weight-in-hand when rolling upright.
- Larger, 55mm rear casters allow you to tilt the bag onto two wheels to handle curbs and other obstacles with ease.
- Dimensions: 17.5" wide x 9.0" deep x 26.0" high.
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Width: 17 1⁄2 in
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Avolve™ 26" Expandable Wheeled Upright by Victorinox. Sorry!
Interested in new Victorinox products?
In 1909, Elsener registered the cross and shield emblem as the company's trademark. When stainless steel started being used for knives, Elsener name the company Victorinox in 1921: combining his mother's name and "inox", and abbreviated French word for the characteristic of the new steel, "inoxydable".
The Original Swiss Army Knife, as it is commonly referred to now, gained fame after World War II when American soldiers returned home with the multi-tools as souvenirs. The same spirit and values of quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design that led Elsener to create his company thrives today. Inherent in every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, every set of household and professional cutlery, every precision timepiece, each item of clothing, each piece of travel gear or bottle of fragrance, is an intangible, a certain "Swissness", if you will.
This classic quality continues in the Victorinox brand of chef and kitchen knives. The home chef can be sure that - with Victorinox - they are using the best, most flexible tool for the job, whether they are slicing bread or boning a fish.
Victorinox bags are engineered with tough, resilient materials and Swiss innovation so you can be guaranteed that wherever you travel, your luggage will be able to handle the needs of the modern day road warrior.
Victorinox menswear strives to be just as innovative as Victorinox bags with a seasonal collection of performance friendly, travel friendly clothing and accessories of superior quality and utilitarian use. Both products utilize innovative materials, functional construction and intelligent details designed to serve an active, discerning individual. In transit. At work. At Play.
Quality. Reliability. Functionality. Innovation. Iconic design. The spirit of the Original Swiss Army Knife is alive and well. Since 1891, Victorinox Swiss Army has been guided by the principles embodied in its legendary pocket tool. From this impressive legacy, Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces inherit their renowned quality, ingenuity and timeless design. Produced in company factories, the timepieces deliver classic yet distinctive styling, high-performance features, Swiss-made craftsmanship, and excellent value.
Victorinox Avolve™ 26" Expandable Wheeled Upright
I did a lot of research on suitcases before buying this bag. It has all the features I was looking for. However, my very first use of it was a disaster. After packing it modestly full, the night before we were to fly out for a 2-week vacation, I noticed the zipper was splitting near the very beginning of the zipper. It would have been impossible to use this suitcase safely. I had to rush out to Target at 10pm to buy another suitcase. Pretty amazing considering it had never been used! Still waiting to see what my options are.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sequim, WA
- April 15, 2012
Great bag for three or so nights. Fits overhead bins due to thoughtful shape/design. Love the 4 wheeler! And it still looks good after a half dozen trips...
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington DC area
- August 27, 2012