- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- With its dual-compartment organizational options, the Altmont™ 2.0 - Deluxe Laptop Backpack from Victorinox® is designed for the true multi-tasker.
- Laptop compartment can accommodate up to a 17" laptop screen.
- Durable Versatek™ main body fabric with abrasion-resistant 1680D nylon base for rugged durability.
- Compression-molded back panel, and compression-molded adjustable shoulder straps, for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable sternum strap evenly distributes the weight of the backpack evenly along your back.
- Side and bottom compression straps cinch the bag to help stabilize heavy loads.
- Exterior organization includes two hidden security pockets, a front slash pocket, and multi-purpose stretch side pockets - ideal for a water bottle or umbrella.
- Forward zippered compartment boasts a padded 10" portable device pocket, a full-length zippered mesh pocket, dual storage pockets, pen slots, and a key fob.
- Middle compartment is roomy enough to store a change of clothes, or all of your business paperwork and items.
- Rear zippered opening features a padded laptop compartment to safely and securely hold your treasured laptop.
- Weight: 3.0 lbs.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 20 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 14 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 2 in
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Altmont™ 2.0 - Deluxe Laptop Backpack by Victorinox. Sorry!
Interested in new Victorinox products?
In 1909, Elsener registered the cross and shield emblem as the company's trademark. When stainless steel started being used for knives, Elsener name the company Victorinox in 1921: combining his mother's name and "inox", and abbreviated French word for the characteristic of the new steel, "inoxydable".
The Original Swiss Army Knife, as it is commonly referred to now, gained fame after World War II when American soldiers returned home with the multi-tools as souvenirs. The same spirit and values of quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design that led Elsener to create his company thrives today. Inherent in every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, every set of household and professional cutlery, every precision timepiece, each item of clothing, each piece of travel gear or bottle of fragrance, is an intangible, a certain "Swissness", if you will.
This classic quality continues in the Victorinox brand of chef and kitchen knives. The home chef can be sure that - with Victorinox - they are using the best, most flexible tool for the job, whether they are slicing bread or boning a fish.
Victorinox bags are engineered with tough, resilient materials and Swiss innovation so you can be guaranteed that wherever you travel, your luggage will be able to handle the needs of the modern day road warrior.
Victorinox menswear strives to be just as innovative as Victorinox bags with a seasonal collection of performance friendly, travel friendly clothing and accessories of superior quality and utilitarian use. Both products utilize innovative materials, functional construction and intelligent details designed to serve an active, discerning individual. In transit. At work. At Play.
Quality. Reliability. Functionality. Innovation. Iconic design. The spirit of the Original Swiss Army Knife is alive and well. Since 1891, Victorinox Swiss Army has been guided by the principles embodied in its legendary pocket tool. From this impressive legacy, Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces inherit their renowned quality, ingenuity and timeless design. Produced in company factories, the timepieces deliver classic yet distinctive styling, high-performance features, Swiss-made craftsmanship, and excellent value.