- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Step into the future and get digi with it with the larger-than-life Digi Chord.
- Digital display.
- Stainless steel case back.
- Synthetic strap with buckle closure.
- Lithium battery.
- Splash resistant.
Face Width 41mm
Face Height 39mm
Face Depth 5.5mm
Band Width 24mm
Band Circumference 8.5 inches
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Digichord by Vestal. Sorry!
Interested in new Vestal products?
Throughout the entire Vestal line, you will see watches with style that has been influenced by the “Do-It-Yourself” attitude of the Punk Era. Vestal has taken accidental treatments and made them into intentional styles. The watch names and artwork pay respect to important people, places, and events. Additionally, Vestal is fortunate to have the support of some of the most talented bands and athletes in the world.
Vestal's progressive philosophy in watch and accessory design eliminates the conceptual lines separating music, fashion and youth culture, opening the door for previously unexplored creative crosspollination amongst multiple genres. A true Vestal customer understands that Vestal watches are not only dependable and fashion-forward timepieces, but are also extensions of a rock-inspired lifestyle.
Love this watch! Just bought the black one. It's really thin and sits flat to your wrist. At first I didn't like it but now I love it.
I'd also recommend: Diesel
- Shane S - customer
- from SLC, UT
- November 28, 2011
- De - customer
- from St.Louis
- September 14, 2010
It\'s cuter in person! Super comfy and easy to set. A positive addition to any wardrobe!
- Brooke - customer
- from The Zappos Video Team!
- August 16, 2010
I love this watch. It's super slim, stylish, light and comfortable. It's retro and looks good with everything. I am happy with the white, since the other colors don't look that great. The only problem is that the white band gets a little dirty over time. It's easy to wipe clean, so it's no problem.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NY, NY
- November 3, 2009
- Anonymous - customer
- from Ohio
- May 1, 2009