- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Prepare for take off! You'll be flyin' high in the freshest of skies with the classic styling of the Bombardier from Vestal™.
- Solid metal frames with prominent brow bar accent.
- Adjustable nose pads for a face-conforming fit.
- Three-barrel hinges for reliable open-and-close action.
- CR39 lenses offer 100% UVA and UVB protection from the sun's harmful rays.
- Six-base curvature offers enhanced coverage.
- Temple Length: 130 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 50 mm
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bombardier by Vestal. Sorry!
Interested in new Vestal products?
Throughout the entire Vestal line, you will see watches with style that has been influenced by the “Do-It-Yourself” attitude of the Punk Era. Vestal has taken accidental treatments and made them into intentional styles. The watch names and artwork pay respect to important people, places, and events. Additionally, Vestal is fortunate to have the support of some of the most talented bands and athletes in the world.
Vestal's progressive philosophy in watch and accessory design eliminates the conceptual lines separating music, fashion and youth culture, opening the door for previously unexplored creative crosspollination amongst multiple genres. A true Vestal customer understands that Vestal watches are not only dependable and fashion-forward timepieces, but are also extensions of a rock-inspired lifestyle.
Bought for vacation in FLA, would generally recommend but they don't block the sun like my Oakleys. All in all they did the job just fine, happy with the purchase.
- Chris - customer
- from Detroit, Michigan
- March 6, 2012