- From the sand to poolside and beyond, these timeless Versace™ sunglasses are a perfect complement for any activity.
- Acetate frames with sleek arms.
- Plastic gradient lenses provide 100% UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Iconic Medusa logo at upper corners of frames.
- Most complementary face shapes: oval, heart.
- Protective clamshell case included.
- Made in Italy and imported.
- Temple Length: 131 mm
- Frame Width: 144 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 46 mm
- Lens Width: 54 mm
- Bridge: 11 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the VE4214 by Versace. Sorry!
Interested in new Versace products?
Versace was created by Gianni Versace. Gianni Versace was born in Reggio Calabria, Italy. After an apprenticeship at his mother's dressmaking business, he began working as a freelance designer. At age 25, Versace was creating pret-a-porter collections for top fashion houses of the time. In 1978, he founded the Gianni Versace Group. Versace's bold, creative genius consistently challenged the boundaries of the fashion industry. Versace's distinctive cuts, vibrant prints and unconventional materials brilliantly united high art and contemporary couture. After Gianni Versace's death, Gianni's sister, Donatella, became the Creative Director for the Versace Group.
From footwear, clothing and handbags to its revered accessories like sunglasses, watches and belts, Versace has everything you desire from a couture brand.
Additionally, Versace offers a distinctive line of highly-coveted scarves and ties, bearing signature aspects of the brand like the greca print and Medusa logo.