- Versace Collection Men's Size Chart
- A bolt from the blue! Power your presence with the victorious visual of the Versace Collection™ Linen Button Down Shirt!
- Slender collar.
- Tonal button-front closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Tapered back.
- Classic-cut bottom hem.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Made in Portugal and Imported.
- Length: 29 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 43 (US 17). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Linen Button Down Shirt by Versace Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Versace Collection products?
Versace was created by Gianni Versace. Gianni Versace was born in Reggio Calabria, Italy. After an apprenticeship at his mother's dressmaking business, he began working as a freelance designer. At age 25, Versace was creating pret-a-porter collections for top fashion houses of the time. In 1978, he founded the Gianni Versace Group. Versace's bold, creative genius consistently challenged the boundaries of the fashion industry. Versace's distinctive cuts, vibrant prints and unconventional materials brilliantly united high art and contemporary couture. After Gianni Versace's death, Gianni's sister, Donatella, became the Creative Director for the Versace Group.
br> From footwear, clothing and handbags to its revered accessories like sunglasses, watches and belts, Versace has everything you desire from a couture brand.
Additionally, Versace offers a distinctive line of highly-coveted scarves and ties, bearing signature aspects of the brand like the greca print and Medusa logo.