- Encore! Encore! Here's the Vera Bradley® tote you love, but enhanced with chic and functional updates.
- Made of quilted cotton fabric with printed pattern design.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology and a small bottle of water.
- Dual shoulder straps. Shoulder drop: 12 1/2" length.
- Flat bottom.
- Loop with toggle closure.
- Patterned interior lining.
- Dimensions: 14" maximum width x 4" deep x 13 1/4" high.
- Bottom Width: 11 3⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 12 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tote by Vera Bradley. Sorry!
Interested in new Vera Bradley products?
The Fort Wayne, Indiana company produces a variety of products, including handbags and accessories. Vera Bradley bags come in many styles and sizes, as well as many different colors and patterns. There are wallets, cosmetic cases, sunglass cases and totes.
For over 20 years, Vera Bradley has had a loyal following of customers who not only look forward to the new fabrics and styles, but who also appreciate the function and quality that is synonymous with the Vera Bradley name.
Vera Bradley Tote
I thought the service was great arrived right on time when they said product loved it.
I'd also recommend: clark shoes
- Anonymous - customer
- from newbedford,mass.
- February 28, 2012
Love my tote. It has enough room for my books, folders and a small wallet. I love the pockets as well. Can even fit my laptop in if needed.
- Burke - customer
- from Louisville, KY
- October 2, 2011
Love this bag! It's the perfect size for me.
- Bravo - customer
- from New York
- April 4, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my friend-It was well received! You can always depend on Vera Bradley to produce a beautiful and well made product.
- Lynn A - customer
- from Florida and New Hampshire
- February 15, 2012
I love this bag! The colors are vibrant, and it goes with just about any style.
- Kristyn G - customer
- from Erie, PA
- January 17, 2012