- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Saddle Up saddle bag from Vera Bradley® is a timeless look that's back in the spotlight!
- Made of patterned quilted cotton fabric.
- Holds your wallet, keys, lipstick and personal technology.
- Single adjustable cross body strap. Maximum length cross body drop: 26" length.
- Flat bottom.
- Top flap with a magnetic snap closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and front wall multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 14" maximum width x 4" deep x 10" high.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Saddle Up by Vera Bradley. Sorry!
Interested in new Vera Bradley products?
The Fort Wayne, Indiana company produces a variety of products, including handbags and accessories. Vera Bradley bags come in many styles and sizes, as well as many different colors and patterns. There are wallets, cosmetic cases, sunglass cases and totes.
For over 20 years, Vera Bradley has had a loyal following of customers who not only look forward to the new fabrics and styles, but who also appreciate the function and quality that is synonymous with the Vera Bradley name.
Vera Bradley Saddle Up
This bag is beautiful! I bought this for my mother-in-law for Christmas. She loves the style of this bag and the Baroque print is very striking, yet classic. This print can definitely be used year-round! Zappos is amazingly fast and great customer service and can't beat it!
- Mega P - customer
- from Nashville, TN
- December 9, 2010
I bought this bag for my Mom. She loves this bag. So this review is her feedback. The print is very fun. The crossbody bag is comfortable. This bag does have a magnetic closure. However its somewhat weak. So if the bag tips over you will be picking up your belongings. Would love if it had a snap closure.
- Mia - customer
- from Minneapolis
- March 17, 2012
I bought this for myself just a few months ago for an early Christmas present and I love it. I think that it is worth the money and wait.
- Whitney S - customer
- from Ronda, NC
- December 4, 2011
Love the pattern and flexibility of being able to carry this bag crossbody or over the shoulder. Love the pockets on the front!
I'd also recommend: Dooney and Bourke
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lebanon, TN
- April 22, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brighton, Michigan
- September 4, 2010