- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Tired of reaching into your backpack and pulling your glasses out only to find that they're broken, or the lens is scratched? Ugh! So annoying. And duct tapping your glasses together is so third grade, plus, you don't want to relive that humiliation again . . . avoid all these issues and then some by storing your glasses in this adorable hardshell case from Vera Bradley™!
- Hard shell case that is perfect for your eyeglasses and can double as a travel-sized jewelry or medicine box.
- Soft interior lining prevents lenses from getting scratched.
- Signature Vera Bradley print.
- Spot clean with damp cloth.
- Weight: 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hard Eyeglass Case by Vera Bradley. Sorry!
Interested in new Vera Bradley products?
The Fort Wayne, Indiana company produces a variety of products, including handbags and accessories. Vera Bradley bags come in many styles and sizes, as well as many different colors and patterns. There are wallets, cosmetic cases, sunglass cases and totes.
For over 20 years, Vera Bradley has had a loyal following of customers who not only look forward to the new fabrics and styles, but who also appreciate the function and quality that is synonymous with the Vera Bradley name.
Vera Bradley Hard Eyeglass Case
The case for my aviator Ray Bans broke and I needed to replace it with one that was sturdy. They fit perfectly and the case is super adorable!
- Dmrf - customer
- from Boston, MA
- February 23, 2013
I like this case but it is too small for my sunglasses. There is no size listed on the description so I could not measure before ordering. It did not fit. I am keeping it for my reading glasses which are much smaller, but I wish I could put my sunglasses in this case. Oh well.
- Jessica - customer
- from portland oregon
- February 21, 2013