- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You can teach an old bag new tricks, and the beautiful Caroline by Vera Bradley is evidence of that fact. The signature quilted construction now comes with fun leather accents; adding edge and structure to a sweet original!
- Made of quilted cotton fabric with with leather trim.
- Dual shoulder straps.
- Allover floral print.
- Contrasting leather trim.
- Exterior front slip pocket.
- Flat bottom with protective metal feet.
- Top zip closure.
- Patterned interior lining with back wall zip pocket and organizational slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 10 in
- Handle Length: 26 in
- Handle Drop: 10 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Caroline by Vera Bradley. Sorry!
Interested in new Vera Bradley products?
The Fort Wayne, Indiana company produces a variety of products, including handbags and accessories. Vera Bradley bags come in many styles and sizes, as well as many different colors and patterns. There are wallets, cosmetic cases, sunglass cases and totes.
For over 20 years, Vera Bradley has had a loyal following of customers who not only look forward to the new fabrics and styles, but who also appreciate the function and quality that is synonymous with the Vera Bradley name.
Vera Bradley Caroline
I have looked at Vera Bradley bags and liked the patterns and colors but I didn't really want to buy one yet, until I found this in a satchel style, which is my favorite, plus it has the leather trim. I think that takes it to the level of a more polished bag than the typical Vera Bradley bag, which are great, but pretty casual. This one is roomy, I wasn't sure at first if it would be big enough for all my stuff, but I have one of those purse organizers and it fit right in. I would recommend it.
I'd also recommend: Big Buddha
- Stephanie F - customer
- from Ohio
- May 30, 2013