- The lightweight, breathable construction of the rugged Breeze 2.0 hiking boot by Vasque® will have you meeting every challenge the trail throws at you!
- Nubuck leather upper with breathable airmesh.
- Features an Arc Tempo last that offers a more athletic fit for better agility and faster movement over technical ground.
- Padded collar provides added comfort and protection.
- Gusseted tongue prevents dirt and debris from entering the boot.
- Molded toe bumper offers better protection against abrasions from trail rocks and uneven terrain.
- Cushioned footbed features dual-density EVA support for superior all-day comfort.
- Dual-density EVA midsole and molded TPU plate deliver resilient, long-lasting cushioning and support.
- Vibram Contact® outsole offers the perfect blend of flexibility, traction and support for day hikes or light overnights.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Breeze 2.0 by Vasque. Sorry!
Interested in new Vasque products?
Vasque offers various outsole systems, and components targeted to your outdoor activity. Whether you´re backpacking, trail running, or mountaineering, they have the right shoe for you. Vasque holds a reputation for making shoes that stand up to the test of time. Simply put, they don´t make throw-away footwear.
In addition to their commitment to high-performance, outdoor footwear, Vasque also cares about the environment. From their boots, to their packaging, to their marketing materials and day to day operations, Vasque scrutinizes all elements of their business, striving to make a lighter, ecological footprint.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Vasque Breeze 2.0
A disappointing clunky style, but fairly comfortable. My toes hit the top of the toe box very near the end. Might be because the sole is curved up.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from colorado mountains
- March 4, 2013