- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Reach even higher heights with the lightweight, breathable construction of the rugged Breeze 2.0 hiking boot by Vasque®.
- Nubuck leather upper with breathable airmesh.
- Features an Arc Tempo last that offers a more athletic fit for better agility and faster movement over technical ground.
- Padded collar provides added comfort and protection.
- Gusseted tongue prevents dirt and debris from entering the boot.
- Molded toe bumper offers better protection against abrasions from trail rocks and uneven terrain.
- Cushioned footbed features dual-density EVA support for superior all-day comfort.
- Dual-density EVA midsole and molded TPU plate deliver resilient, long-lasting cushioning and support.
- Vibram Contact® outsole offers the perfect blend of flexibility, traction and support for day hikes or light overnights.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Breeze 2.0 by Vasque. Sorry!
Interested in new Vasque products?
Vasque offers various outsole systems, and components targeted to your outdoor activity. Whether you´re backpacking, trail running, or mountaineering, they have the right shoe for you. Vasque holds a reputation for making shoes that stand up to the test of time. Simply put, they don´t make throw-away footwear.
In addition to their commitment to high-performance, outdoor footwear, Vasque also cares about the environment. From their boots, to their packaging, to their marketing materials and day to day operations, Vasque scrutinizes all elements of their business, striving to make a lighter, ecological footprint.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Vasque Breeze 2.0
Great, comfortable boot, right out of the box. The extra cushion under the heel in the sole is definitely felt and gives the heel strike more cushion than usual - very nice. I typically wear an 11.5 to 12, regular width, but after reading some reviews about Vasque running a bit narrow, I went with a Wide width and I'm very happy I did. My 12W fits well, but I know I would have been in trouble if I had gone with a regular width. I work as a biologist in the Chihuahuan Desert and I need something to breathe and I have no need for Goretex. These seem to do the job just fine. I've tried Merrel Moab Ventilators in the past and while very comfortable and amazingly lightweight, the sole would wear thin too soon, in my opinion, especially on the sharp bed rock I often have to walk across.
I'd also recommend: Merrel Moab Ventilator
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- June 17, 2013
I took them out for a desert hike and they held up like a charm. They fit great. The water proofing helped during the stream crossings. The rigid sole helps with traction and prevents sliding. The high ankle support worked out well. They are worth every penny and then some.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Daniel - customer
- from United States
- May 10, 2013