- The Revere Boa 13 from Vans® offers the best of both worlds. The look and feel of traditional laces combined with added performance and convenience of the modern technology.
- Simply turn the dial for the perfect fit with the Boa® Coiler Closure System. This tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded lace spool to automatically retract the lace cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Different lace guide radiuses are used to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.
- Top of boot features a pleasure cuff that accommodates all calf ranges for a comfortable fit.
- Stainless steel, double-posted lace hooks are strong, durable and equipped with a rubber gripper mounted on the inside, so when you tighten up your boots the laces stay in place.
- RECCO Avalanche technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a persons precise location using harmonic radar. The reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training to use, and needs no batteries to function.
- The Internal Web Harness is attached to the inside shell of the boot, providing liner closure for a better fit. It also prevents liner movement inside the shell to ensure secure heel hold while the OTW Lace Lock maintains the desired tension.
- V4 Footbed features:
• V-Tech high-rebound EVA foundation.
• Injection-molded multi-arch support.
• Overmolded cork/recycled EVA heat moldable arch support cradle.
• Dual-density metatarsal and heel impact relief gel pads.
• Airflow perforations.
• Outlast treated topsheet.
- Custom-X Liner features:
• Dual-density, heat moldable core.
• Asymmetrical X-Cage for nailed-in heel hold.
• Exterior overlay support cage.
• Closed seam, brushed fleece puff cuff.
• Outlast temperature management.
• Open cell foam interior cushioning layer.
• Comfort Flex toe box.
• Low-volume sole.
- OTW Lite outsole features:
• Majority EVA construction for lightweight performance.
• Aggressive perimeter tacky rubber lug pattern for maximum traction in wet and slippery conditions.
• Internal power plate for added turning response.
• ImpactSorb® dampening technology in the heel.
• Skate-style silhouette for low-profile board feel.
- Flex rating: 5.
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Circumference: 19 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Revere Boa by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.
Vans Revere Boa
I am a size 9 in Vans and from reading other Vans snowboard boot reviews I saw recommendations to order a half size to a full size up. I am glad I ordered my actual size 9 they are tight but after being broken in, they have the room to make them fit just right. Had I gone a bigger size my feet would be swimming. Bottom line, very high quality material and construction. Top of the line technology in snowboard boots. The hybrid lace/boa technology is the perfect balance of both technologies. The laces give that traditional feel but the boa really pulls the foot back into the boot. It literally feels like your heel is suctioned to the heel of the boot. You will never experience the heel sliding up and down or your toes sliding forward to the front of the boot. I can't recommend these boots enough! I think performance should always out way the cosmetics of a piece of sports equipment, but I won't lie. These boots look amazing and are worth every penny for the higher end of the Vans line of snowboarding boots.
- Adam J - customer
- from Aviano, Italy
- February 15, 2013