- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your goods will be good to go when you're rocking the retro Realm Backpack from Vans™.
- Features a large main compartment for books, clothes, and other essentials.
- Additional zippered external compartment that's perfect for your phone and wallet.
- Iconic Off the Wall patch embroidered on the front panel.
- Padded shoulder straps for added comfort.
- Grab handle on top of bag.
- 100% Polyester.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 17 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 14 in
- Strap Length: 37 in
- Strap Drop: 16 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Realm Backpack (2-Pocket) by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.
Vans Realm Backpack (2-Pocket)
I love this backpack all the way around, it has great space for holding your items. I chose the black and white pattern, it's very stylish and cute to take with you everywhere! It was the perfect size as well, not too big not too small, just right. I recommend anyone that is looking to buy a cute small backpack to get this backpack.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 3, 2013