- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Is an all-day skate session in your future? Behold the lightweight comfort of the Vans® Numeral!
- Part of the Vans LXVI Collection.
- Clean and modern aesthetics with classic Vans sidestripe branding.
- ActionFit last shape with an UltraCush Lite midsole hidden within for all-day comfort.
- Synthetic leather upper for lightweight comfort.
- Textile lining provides excellent breathability and extra comfort.
- PleasureCuff offers uncompromised fit and comfort with its proprietary heel and collar construction that uses a lycra-coated neoprene cuff that is wrapped around a soft layer of open cell foam at its core for superior comfort and heel support.
- Lightweight cupsole with modern WaffleFlex tread pattern for enhanced flexibility.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Numeral by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.
50% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Didn't feel any lighter than any other skate shoe. I ordered a size 12, which was at least 1/2 to 1 size too large. However, they were pretty comfortable. Not sure if they're really worth the price. Colors are much lighter than in the photograph - it's more of a medium grey over light grey color scheme. They didn't look as cool as the Zappos photos made them look (go to the product page on the Vans website for more accurate photos).
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- February 11, 2013
Great shoe style. I ended up returning them because the shoe is lighter than the picture shows and the sole could be more comfortable.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Amar P - customer
- February 7, 2013