- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy the laid-back California lifestyle no matter where you reside with the Nexpa Pro from Vans™.
- Synthetic upper.
- UltraCush footbed offers anatomical arch support for all-day comfort.
- Soles are made with earth-friendly no-waste foam.
- Vans logo tag on the strap.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nexpa Pro by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Vans Nexpa Pro
Purchased these for my husband who usually wears a size 12, had to send them back for a 13 (and still could've used a little bigger). They are very comfortable and he loves them, sizing was just off!
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Karissa - customer
- May 9, 2013