- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Mantra from Vans® is value-packed with performance with a classic skate-inspired look and feel.
- Stainless steel, double-posted lace hooks are strong, durable and equipped with a rubber gripper mounted on the inside, so when you tighten up your boots the laces stay in place.
- Top of boot features a pleasure cuff that accommodates all calf ranges for a comfortable fit.
- The Internal Web Harness is attached to the inside shell of the boot, providing liner closure for a better fit. It also prevents liner movement inside the shell to ensure secure heel hold while the OTW Lace Lock maintains the desired tension.
- TriFit X Thermal Liner:
• Dual-density, heat-moldable core.
• Asymmetrical X-Cage for nailed-in heel hold.
• Closed seam, brushed fleece puff cuff.
• Open cell foam interior cushioning layer.
• Comfort Flex toe box.
• Love-volume sole.
- V1 Footbed:
• V-tech high-rebound EVA foundation.
• Injection-molded multi-arch support.
• Airflow perforations.
• Anti-odor treated topsheet.
- Pro-Flex Outsole features:
• Progressive flex tread pattern gradually decreases stiffness from heel to toe.
• Inverted waffle tread pattern with Vans special tacky rubber blend for all-condition traction.
• Lightweight die-cut EVA midsole for skate flex and feel.
- Flex rating: 2.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 18 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mantra by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.