- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Infuse from Vans® combines the classic style with up-to-date technology. You'll be ridin' in style.
- Uppers made of premium leather.
- Flex Control System allows a rider to adjust the level of support.
- Power Cuff Boa Lacing System features a Power Strap that controls upper closure while the remote side-mounted Boa reel controls the instep and forefoot closure. Two easy and quick-to-adjust systems combine for the best of both worlds.
- RECCO Avalanche technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a persons precise location using harmonic radar. The reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training to use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Stainless steel, double-posted lace hooks are strong, durable and equipped with a rubber gripper mounted on the inside, so when you tighten up your boots the laces stay in place.
- One-way, waterproof breathable valve for moisture escape.
- The Internal Web Harness is attached to the inside shell of the boot, providing liner closure for a better fit. It also prevents liner movement inside the shell to ensure secure heel hold while the OTW Lace Lock maintains the desired tension.
- Custom-X Liner features:
• Dual-density, heat moldable core.
• Asymmetrical X-Cage for nailed-in heel hold.
• Exterior overlay support cage.
• Closed seam, brushed fleece puff cuff.
• Outlast temperature management.
• Open cell foam interior cushioning layer.
• Comfort Flex toe box.
• Low-volume sole.
- V4 Footbed features:
• V-Tech high-rebound EVA foundation.
• Injection-molded multi-arch support.
• Overmolded cork/recycled EVA heat moldable arch support cradle.
• Dual-density metatarsal and heel impact relief gel pads.
• Airflow perforations.
• Outlast treated topsheet.
- V-Hex Outsole features:
• EVA midsole construction for lightweight performance.
• Aggressive perimeter tacky rubber Hex-lug patter for optimum traction in wet and slippery conditions.
• TPU arch cradle for additional support.
• Full rubber wrap fixing.
• ImpactSorb® dampening cassette in the heel.
• Skate-style silhouette for low-profile board feel.
- Flex rating: 4-6 with Flex Control System.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Infuse by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.