- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Shred it hard with the Vans Extent '13.
- Shell construction utilizes synthetic materials with a lace-up closure.
- Stainless steel, double-posted lace hooks are strong, durable and equipped with a rubber gripper mounted on the inside, so when you tighten up your boots the laces stay in place.
- Top of boot features a pleasure cuff that accommodates all calf ranges for a comfortable fit.
- The Instep Lace Lock Out design divides the lacing closure into two sections, allowing the rider to adjust different zones of the boot to their preferred tension.
- The Internal Web Harness is attached to the inside shell of the boot, providing liner closure for a better fit. It also prevents liner movement inside the shell to ensure secure heel hold while the OTW Lace Lock maintains the desired tension.
- TriFit X Thermal Liner:
• Dual-density, heat-moldable core.
• Asymmetrical X-Cage for nailed-in heel hold.
• Closed seam, brushed fleece puff cuff.
• Open cell foam interior cushioning layer.
• Comfort Flex toe box.
• Love-volume sole.
- V2 Footbed:
• V-tech high-rebound EVA foundation.
• Injection-molded multi-arch support.
• Dual-density metatarsal and heel impact relief pads.
• Airflow perforations.
• Anti-odor treated topsheet.
- VansLite Outsole:
• One-piece, injection-molded EVA sole unit for featherlight feel with Vans rubber compound positioned in strategic high-wear traction areas for added grip and durability.
• Inverted waffle tread pattern.
• Three-quarter wrap heelclip increases torsional rigidity for added stability and turning response.
• ImpactSorb® dampening technology in the heel.
- Flex rating; 2.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 18 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Extent by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Just got back from my first time out with these boots. I like 'em. They are only my second pair of snowboard boots so I don't have a lot to compare them to, but they are definitely more comfortable, more supportive and much much easier to get on and off then my old ones. I love the quick tighten and release mechanism (I just hope it lasts), and the boot fits well. No complaints, other than a little bit of breaking-in pain, but that is really expected with any new boot and my flat-arches feet (I think?).
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Patrick M - customer
- from United States
- March 3, 2013