- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Basic means anything but boring when you're talking about the swaggalicious Core Basics Zip Hoodie from Vans®.
- Cotton-poly fabric blend provides for a soft feel that'll keep you comfortable all day long.
- Hood with a contrast drawstring for an adjustable fit.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Long sleeves with ribbed and banded cuffs.
- Front kangaroo pockets.
- Vans logo at left chest.
- Ribbed and banded hem.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Core Basics Zip Hoodie II by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.
This swag jacket is comfortable, has a soft feel to it, and it looks cool, but it doesn't really keep you really warm.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Jose, California
- January 31, 2013