- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make a statement with every step you take with the AV Native American Low by Vans®.
- Pro model of Anthony Van Engelen.
- Premium suede and canvas upper materials.
- Slim profile with sidestripe detail.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Lace-up closure offers a secure and snug fit.
- Ortholite™ footbed provides cushion for added support.
- Padded collar for added comfort and support.
- Durable rubber outsole with sticky waffle pattern.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the AV Native American Low by Vans. Sorry!
Interested in new Vans products?
Vans shoes boasts the most sought after and the largest collection of classics in the industry today. From the Vans Classic Slip-On® to the Classic Authentic®, Vans has put their signature on the skateboard and fashion world for over 40 years.
With pro riders such as Geoff Rowley and Tony Trujillo, Vans has one of the most complete teams in the skate and snow industry. Vans shoes, Vans Watches and Vans snowboard boots continue to evolve through style and technology that provide riders with style, comfort and performance.
At the core of Vans shoes are the athletes that help develop footwear that not only defines their individual style, but technologically push them to the parameters of their sports.
So if you want your Vans Slip-Ons or any other Vans Core Classics, check out our Vans collection. You'll surely be impressed.