- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether you're the avid marathoner or the 5K'er, benefit from the comfort, the performance that this UA Ultrathon Run Cap from Under Armour® brings and have one of the best runs of your life yet!
- Built-in LED lights on brim for the ultimate in low-light running safety.
- Lightweight, low-profile battery pack tucks into secure side pocket.
- Unstructured fit conforms to your head for lower profile.
- Mesh panels add extra ventilation.
- Reflective graphics and logos provide 360° visibility under low-light conditions.
- Built-in HeatGear® sweatband wicks away sweat to keep you cool and dry.
- Adjustable plastic loop closure at rear for optimum fit.
- 100% polyester.
- Circumference: 22 1⁄4 in
- Brim: 2 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Ultrathon Run Cap by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.