- Under Armour Size Guide
- When you start out with the wrong gear, it can throw off your entire game. Stay focused in this essential Under Armour® short and get the performance you deserve.
- Designed to provide optimum support for A-C cups during mid-impact activities.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, improve circulation, speed recovery time, and boost performance.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Scoop neckline.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Novelty support band at bottom.
- Slip-on design.
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Still Gotta Have It Bra by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.