- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The UA Spine Venom from Under Armour® is—and will be—the lifeblood that will fuel your fire! It's the driving force that you need to take your workouts to the next level!
- Features UA Spine outsole technology creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support.
- A super-thin, breathable mesh upper with underlying MPZ® structure for protection and lightweight support.
- Supportive foam "cage" is cored out to help reduce weight.
- Padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Breathable textile lining and removable, full-length molded 4D Foam® sockliner and collar conform to your foot's exact shape—eliminating slippage.
- Central lacing system with a mesh-lined tongue for optimum fit.
- Micro G® foam encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound and energy return.
- TPU heel counter for greater stability without being too rigid for comfort.
- Solid rubber outsole provides full ground contact and superior traction.
- Carbon rubber adds durability in the heel.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Spine Venom by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Under Armour UA Spine Venom
I bought these shoes to replace an old pair of running shoes. I returned them because I walked in them for a mile and both feet were hurting and ankles were rubbing to the point of developing blisters. The shoes are well made and look great... they just didn't work for me.
- Jim C - customer
- from Frisco, NC
- February 10, 2013
Comfortable and light with very good ventilation to let your feet dry quickly. Good color combination at a good price.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Dale c - customer
- from joliet,il
- May 10, 2013
My son loves these shoes. He wanted to wait until spring to wear them but the snow keeps coming and he couldn't wait any longer. He said they are comfy and cool!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- K s - customer
- from Mn
- April 15, 2013