- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Fundamentals, discipline and desire are the backbone to any athlete looking to succeed on the courts. That and a pair of these UA Spine Bionic basketball shoes from Under Armour®!
- Features UA Spine chassis technology that creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support.
- Exposed, breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structural support without added weight.
- Textile lining with a molded Micro G® sockliner provides a responsive, cushioned ride.
- Mesh tongue molds to your foot providing a comfortable, custom fit.
- Traditional lacing system with high-contrast laces for secure fit.
- TPU heel counter provides added stability and support.
- Micro G® foam encapsulated within the chassis of the midsole cushions and rebounds your heel-strike energy for a quick re-launch!
- Herringbone traction pattern on a rubber outsole for sure-footed lateral and linear movement.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Spine Bionic by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Under Armour UA Spine Bionic
I bought these for my 11 year old basketball playing son - he plays club sports. He has worn Nike and Adidas in the past for basketball. However, the Nike and Adidas shoes that he likes are significantly more expensive, so I was looking for a more affordable shoe option for the fast growing feet of an 11 year old. In short he loves these - they look great, are comfortable, lace easy (I have come to hate Nikes since I find the lacing systems ridiculous), are stable, protect his ankles, and do everything one would expect from a shoe. While you may buy these for just hanging out, know that if you ever find yourself on the court they will perform!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Scott - customer
- from Pasadena
- February 27, 2013
Hey, I'm 14 and I love to play basketball. I'm 6'4 so I need shoes that will support me when I jump up. These shoes do the trick. They aren't really comfy though, but lace really good and the style is excellent. The inside is soft, but a little thin. Overall good shoe though. By the way, the orange looks a tad pink in real life.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Etahn - customer
- March 29, 2013