- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From the classroom to the field, make it look effortless with the UA Rush backpack from Under Armour®!
- Two-way opening with durable, smooth-zipping YKK® zippers with rubberized zipper pulls.
- Spacious main compartment with additional organization pockets.
- Internal laptop sleeve built into the main compartment to protect your off-field equipment. (Fits most 17" computers.)
- PTH® tricot-lined media pocket keeps your tunes close by.
- Large, front organization pocket with key fob for your convenience.
- Mesh water bottle pockets at sides.
- Ultra-comfortable, breathable straps and backpanel keeps you cool and ventilated.
- Sturdy Duraflex strap buckles.
- Webbing haul handle at top.
- Convenient locker tags.
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 33 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Rush Backpack by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Rush Backpack
All I have to say is that this backpack is perfect! It has a lot of space inside, so that's really good. For an Under Armour, the price is not bad at all. I recommend this item!
- Anonymous - customer
- August 10, 2012
Very cute bag. But no internal support, and the straps are not gel-padded. I'm a law student and this doesn't even begin to support all the books I have to carry.
- Nicole B - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- August 23, 2012
My 10 year old son loves this backpack! It's very sturdy and roomy. Works very well for school or an overnight.
- Brenda e - customer
- from Oregon
- May 8, 2013
Love! Very nice and Zappos had the best price by far! I was surprised because Zappos is known for awesome customer service and happy employees - so, I figured that meant it would be more expensive. This backpack and price were so great. I gave 2 as Christmas gifts and both people loved them. Sturdy and good looking backpack!
- Crissy - customer
- February 28, 2013
Light, simple durable book pack or gym bag. Plenty of room for binders and books and lunch. No padding for laptop which I like, I'd rather have the space, and wouldn't toss my bag if my computer was in it anyway. Good price.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston
- February 27, 2013