- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You've never been much of a follower anyways and the UA Renegade backpack from Under Armour® perfectly complements your rebellious nature!
- Internal laptop sleeve built into the main compartment to protect your off-field equipment. (Fits most 17" computers)
- PTH® tricot-lined media pocket keeps your tunes close by.
- Breathable side mesh pockets hold your water bottles securely.
- Deluxe pocket organizer lets you keep your gear in its place.
- Headphone/cord front pocket keep your gear safe, but accessible.
- Padded haul handle on top.
- Ergonomic mesh strap construction and padded back panels add comfort and breathability.
- Sturdy Duraflex strap buckles.
- Internal pocket key fob keeps your keys secure and in place.
- Easy-use front compartment zipper.
- Two-way zip opening with smooth-zipping YKK® zippers.
- Front compartment with multiple organization pockets and convenient key loop.
- Convenient hanging hook system.
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Renegade Backpack by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Renegade Backpack
Very nice backpack. It seems very durable. I love it because of its simplicity. There are plenty of pockets too. One note about the color though: I ordered the blue/grey color. It's a nice color, but in daylight, the color combination will seem more deep purple than anything else.
I'd also recommend: Columbia
- Anonymous - customer
- from Detroit, MI
- January 10, 2013
I bought this backpack for my 7th grade daughter. She already had the duffle bag and wanted the matching backpack. It is very roomy and seems to be more sturdy that other brands we have tried. Works great for school books etc.
- Tami W - customer
- from Greenwood, AR
- December 28, 2012
Great backpack for teenagers. Bought this for my 8th grade son, and he received many compliments on it from his friends. It holds several textbooks and notebooks and has pockets for pencils, money, etc. Material is sturdy without being too heavy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Princeton, NJ
- December 15, 2012
Backpack is awesome! I have tons of different backpacks but Under Armour makes some of the best. This one has tons of space packed in a moderate size backpack that is light and extra padded on the shoulders and back. Laptop fits great in the padded pocket and there is plenty of room for books and all other stuff.
- Anthony D - customer
- October 30, 2012
Its a great backpack. My 10th grader loves it. It has plenty of room for books, binders and sport stuff! It really feels lighter on her back(compared to her previous backpacks)and is more comfortable to carry around. I wish they had more color choices.I would recommend this backpack for any student who wants a strong backpack with plenty of space and is easy on the back!!
- Caring m - customer
- from NJ
- October 3, 2012