- Amp up your style and look with the functional Under Armour Power Polarized sunglasses.
- Polarized lenses provides high-glare reduction and recognizes true colors in bright light condition.
- ArmourSight® lenses deliver 20% more undistorted peripheral vision and are 10x stronger than regular polycarbonate lenses.
- Ultralight ArmourFusion® frames built from a combination of titanium and Grilamid® for maximum impact resistance.
- Built with a three-point grip ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- Shock absorbing cushion hinges.
- All Under Armour® Performance Eyewear lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
- Soft case included.
- Under Armour logo on temple.
- Temple Length: 124 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 36 mm
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Bridge: 20 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Power Polarized by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Power Polarized
I'm very happy with the purchase. They are light, yet strong. They also give great sun protection. The frame has springs, so the glasses kind of snap closed when you want to stow them away. They are a perfect size for me, but may be too narrow for larger, wider heads.
- Carlos S - customer
- from Orlando, FL
- March 26, 2013