- Under Armour Size Guide
- Play? You could do that in this sleek Under Armour® running short or, and I'm just spitballing here, you could go out and crush your previous personal best!
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Anti-pill finish delivers a crisp appearance and extends garment life.
- Novelty elastic waist with exterior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Dolphin hem extends range of movement.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 11 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6), inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Play Up Short by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.