- Under Armour Size Guide
- This Under Armour® jacket is the perfect layer for heading to or from the studio.
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- High-performance fabric wicks perspiration away from your body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage.
- Figure-flattering princess seams.
- Two on-seam hand pockets.
- Logo hit at left neck.
- 82% polyester, 18% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Perfect Jacket by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Perfect Jacket
I bought this jacket in a large and black. I am 5'6" with broad shoulders, long arms and a long torso. It fits perfect and is the softest material ever! I'm buying another!
- Anonymous - customer
- April 1, 2013
I love this material. Fits well and true to size. Comes farther down on your rear, so it's not riding up. Love cute sportswear!
- Brittany - customer
- from Indiana
- January 29, 2013
I ordered this in charcoal color. I liked this jacket except for the collar and the length. The collar was too big for my taste. And the length could have been a bit shorter. It almost covered my entire behind. Other than that, the color and texture was nice. For reference I am 5'6", 32B, 122 pounds and the small fit me.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 6, 2013