- Under Armour Size Guide
- Flow from the studio right into running errands with this stylish Under Armour® pant.
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- Elastic waist with exterior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Interior pocket at front waist.
- Antimicrobial gusset allows a wider range of movement while keeping you fresh.
- 82% polyester, 18% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Perfect Flow Pant by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.