- With maximum comfort and guaranteed sun protection, the Under Armor® UA Nitro sunglasses are perfect for any performance need!
- Smaller Youth fit.
- Ultralight ArmourFusion® frames built from a combination of titanium and Grilamid® for maximum impact resistance.
- ArmourSight® lenses deliver 20% enhanced vision from edge to edge and virtually shatterproof polycarbonate lenses.
- Unique AirFlow Technology directs airflow through the lens to prevent moisture build up.
- Three Point Grip ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Multiflection™ lenses eliminate staining and smudges, are highly scratch-resistant and water-repellent.
- All Under Armour Performance Eyewear lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
- Cap Gripper ensures a secure fit when worn upside down on a hat.
- Under Armor logo at temples.
- Carrying pouch included.
- Temple Length: 128 mm
- Frame Width: 133 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 31 mm
- Lens Width: 54 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Nitro by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Nitro
Nice glasses, but be aware that is the "Youth fit" version and its not good for an average adult. It's not very clear to customer because it says this in the end of the description field and I missed it.
- Karl - customer
- from Petaluma
- April 26, 2013