- Finding yourself striking out lately? Going on a 0-4 slump routinely helps no one—not you, not your team or your confidence! Get back into the swing of things and make every at-bat count in dramatic fashion in a pair of the UA Motive Adult batting gloves from Under Armour®!
- HeatGear® on the back of the hand adds superior moisture management and 4-Way Stretch.
- 4-Way Stretch lightweight construction stretches both laterally and vertically for enhanced mobility and accelerated dry time.
- Synthetic leather palm with Armour Grabtack™ increases durability and gripping power.
- Contoured neoprene cuff provides wrist support with a greater range of motion.
- Strategically designed silicone printing adds support and provides compressive feel.
- Internal locker tag for personalized customization.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Motive Adult Batting Glove by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.