- Under Armour Size Guide
- From the courts to the street, push the pace in this tenacious Under Armour® short.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Two mesh hand pockets.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 10 in
- Front Rise: 13 in
- Back Rise: 18 in
- Leg Opening: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 10. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Micro Printed 10" Short by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Micro Printed 10" Short
- Lew H - customer
- from Northern Utah.
- May 28, 2013