- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether you're working out on the field, the track or everywhere in between, elevate your runs in the UA Micro G Defend from Under Armour®!
- Strategically placed UA HeatGear® fabric wicks sweat to keep your feet cool and dry when things really heat up.
- Lightweight synthetic upper support structure adds the stability for quick cuts while providing superior mobility—without the added bulk!
- Lightly padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining with foot-forming 4D Foam™ footbed molds to the foot for a locked in, comfortable, customized fit.
- Reinforced lacing system for optimal fit and feel.
- Thin, light and super-responsive Micro G® foam cushioning on the midsole supports your stride and turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs.
- Non-marking, solid rubber outsole with lateral outrigger provides an added layer of stability without sacrificing flexibility in these cross training shoes.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Micro G® Defend by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Under Armour UA Micro G® Defend
I put these shoes on and they are amazingly comfortable, I immediately loved them. I like how the tongue is attached to the inside of the shoe it makes it a really nice fit. They are pretty light and supportive. I'm going to be able to walk around in them, play sports, hike, etc., which is great. I hope they hold up because I foresee these becoming my new favorite shoe, again super comfortable. Ordered from Zappos late Monday night, free shipping, got them Wednesday afternoon. Awesome Service. All around good experience.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Pete - customer
- from Northern California
- March 6, 2013
There is a spot near the arch that after 6 hours of constant walking gets uncomfortable for a few minutes adjusting my sock solved the problem
- LuEllen - customer
- from Utah
- January 5, 2013