- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- We all know how brutal the sun can be when we're running that track. The UA Igniter from Under Armour® will not only block out that wicked sun but bring style in your everyday life.
- ArmourSight® lenses deliver 20% more undistorted peripheral vision and are 10x stronger than regular polycarbonate lenses.
- Ultralight ArmourFusion® frames built from a combination of titanium and Grilamid® for maximum impact resistance.
- Adjustable, three-point nosepad that offers secure comfortable fit.
- Shock absorbing cushion hinges.
- All Under Armour® Performance Eyewear lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
- Under Armour logo on temple.
- Soft case included.
- Temple Length: 127 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Weight: 0.96 oz
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lens Width: 67 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Igniter by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Igniter
Great pair of sunglasses. I bought them for my boyfriend because he wanted a nice pair for his cycling. I thought it would be best to have everything that can protect his eyes while he is outside. Also the rubber on the nose and the arms makes it so they don't move. Hopefully he will love them!
- Kate K - customer
- from Baltimore MD
- March 7, 2013