- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep that competitive fire burning forever and play like your favorite ballplayer as you run, jump and stretch on the diamond in a pair of the UA Ignite Low ST CC baseball cleats from Under Armour®!
- Combination of UA-engineered nubuck and perforated patent-leather uppers offers great step-in comfort with maximum durability.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Molded 4D Foam® insole custom-forms to the foot for optimal shock absorption and rebound as well as preventing internal foot-slip while increasing lateral stability.
- Central lacing system on a mesh-lined tongue lets feet breathe, keeping them cool and light.
- MLB® Authentic Collection™ detail on insole and MLB® logo at rear.
- Full-length ArmourBound® midsole provides ultimate cushion, shock absorption and cleat dispersion.
- Rotational Traction cleat configuration optimizes rotational capability for maximum acceleration and power.
- Rigid ArmourGuide® TPU outsole enhances medial and lateral support and stability.
- Forefoot flex-grooves ensure appropriate flexibility for true biomechanical performance.
- Steel cleats in the heel and forefoot for ultimate traction.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Ignite Low ST CC by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.