- Under Armour Size Guide
- Hit the ground running in the Get Set Go Short.
- Semifitted cut lies close to the skin without clinging for a fit that's not too loose and not too tight.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Built-in mesh brief delivers increased comfort and support.
- Envelope pocket at middle back waist.
- Dolphin hem allows wider range of motion.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 84% polyester, 16% elastane.
Brief: 95% nylon, 5% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 9 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6), inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Get Set Go Short by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Get Set Go Short
I've been looking for a short for CrossFit for awhile now. I have another short made by a different company, but the inseam is a tad short for my liking. The extra inch on these make a huge difference for squats, etc. I ordered these shorts in a large. I think I'm between sizes, though (ordered large, I'm 5'11" 150lbs) because they seemed a bit flowingly/large on me. I'm going to order the printed version in a medium and see if they are a better fit. They seem very comfortable and I love the waistband. Love the liner, it is very thin and doesn't cling to your leg.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 11, 2013