- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Under Armour Size Guide
- The demands of work, friends, and family can make you feel like you're getting pulled in ten different directions at once. Find your escape out on the open road in this lightweight Under Armour® pullover.
- Semifitted cut lies close to the skin without clinging for a fit that's not too loose and not too tight.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Zip pocket at bottom right hem.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Escape 1/4 Zip III by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Escape 1/4 Zip III
I love this item, I got an XL in the pink and neon yellow. Mostly because I wanted it to fit but not hug my body too much, a large still would've been great or even better actually, but I love the longer length of this shirt and the sweat wicking ability for my runs outside, one of my new favorite shirts. I was going to return the yellow because of the slight greenish tint it had but am keeping it now because I love the shirt, so I'll learn to like the "safety yellow." I usually layer it under my Under Armour see me go jacket (item # 8061628, I got a large in that). It's super lightweight but perfect for layering or warm weather running. Also I'm about 5'2 / 150 if that helps.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oregon Coast
- April 13, 2013
I've tried several brands and styles and this is my favorite mid weight top for running above 40 degrees. I'm 5'9, 138lbs and the sleeve and torso length are perfect in the Medium. Super soft, comfortable and road safe in neon yellow! I'm buying a second color!
- Newport r - customer
- from Newport RI
- March 2, 2013