- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You ain't no Cam but you can roll like the "big cat" on campus when you train in a pair of the UA Cam TRC hi-tops from Under Armour®!
- Ultra premium, perforated microfiber nubuck uppers for light, sleek performance.
- Form-fitting CompFit® ankle sleeve gives you an incredible snug feel and an extra boost of speed.
- Molded 4-D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage.
- Traditional lacing closure with a padded MPZ® tongue protects your foot from abrasion.
- Full-length Micro G® foam cushions landings and helps with explosive takeoffs.
- Prominent C1N logos throughout built for and worn by the most electrifying athlete in the game: Cam Newton!
- Composite TPU shank gives you even greater midfoot support.
- Carbon-fiber inserts deliver unprecedented lightweight structure and added support.
- UA Light Speed Grip rubber strategically placed on the outsole providing the ultimate in ultralightweight traction.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Cam Trainer by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.