- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With a classic baseball design, the UA Blitzing Stretch Fit Cap from Under Armour could possibly be your new favorite hat!
- Traditional six panel construction with top button, breathable eyelets and curved visor.
- Allover performance mesh accelerates dry-time for extreme ventilation.
- A structured stretch-fit that delivers enhanced comfort and stability.
- Under Armour-branded taping with built-in internal sweatband keeps you dry and comfy.
- Unique Moisture Transport System brings moisture to the surface so you stay cooler, drier longer.
- Raised "UA" logo embroidery on front panel.
- Embroidered Under Armour script at rear.
- 100% polyester.
- Circumference: 22 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG/XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Blitzing Stretch Fit Cap by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Blitzing Stretch Fit Cap
I like the fit, and it feels cool in Houston's hot humid weather. It's also very comfortable and stretches to fit my head.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 21, 2012
This is a great hat. It stretches so it fits perfectly. It's white so it reflects heat. It's mesh so it breathes. And it has a built in sweatband. It's perfect for summers in Georgia.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Augusta, GA
- October 4, 2012