- As good as you'll look on the greens in this Under Armour® Basic Golf Stretch Fit Cap—who cares if you can't keep the ball in play!
- Allover performance mesh delivers unparalleled breathability.
- Traditional six-panel construction with top button, breathable eyelets and curved visor.
- Raised 3-D UA embroidered logo on front panel.
- Heat-sealed UA Golf logo at rear.
- HeatGear® sweatband keeps you cool, dry and light for ultimate focus on and off the links.
- Stretch-fit construction ensures enhanced comfort.
- Circumference: 23 in
- Brim: 2 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG/XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Basic Golf Stretch Fit Cap by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.