- Under Armour Size Guide
- Remove all distractions and get down to the business of building a better body in the UA Authentic Shorty.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, improve circulation, speed recovery time, and boost performance.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Hidden key pocket in waistband.
- Welded seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Logo at bottom right hem.
- Body: 85% nylon, 15% elastane.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 9 in
- Inseam: 2 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 2.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Authentic Shorty by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.