- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Under Armour Size Guide
- Be ready to train at a moments notice in the Tech™ S/S Tee.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- UA Tech™ fabric is extremely lightweight with an ultrasoft hand and four-way stretch capability.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Ribbed crew neck.
- Raglan sleeves provide full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tech™ S/S Tee by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Tech™ S/S Tee
- Michael H - customer
- from San Francisco
- March 16, 2013
Bought several of these for my husband, who says the fabric and raglan sleeves make them the most comfortable t-shirt he's ever had. Great for working out and just wearing around. Also bought the long sleeve version.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Rochester, NY
- February 28, 2013
Great shirt for working out and layering under a jersey. It's described as "loose" fitting (not compression or fitted, like other Under Armour styles), so it is true-to-size, if that's the cut you're looking for. Very lightweight.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Austin, TX
- January 26, 2013