- Under Armour Size Guide
- From the studio to the runway, you're ready to perform in this chic Under Armour® short.
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Tiered pleats add visual interest.
- Interior pocket at front waist.
- Anti-microbial gusset allows a wider range of movement while keeping you fresh.
- Body; 86% polyester, 14% elastane.
Waist: 91% polyester, 9% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6), inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the StudioLux™ Quattro Shorty by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.