- Under Armour Size Guide
- Miles of road are just aching to be conquered. Take 'em down in the Run Jacket!
- Regular fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- UA Storm technology delivers water-resistant protection while remaining soft and breathable.
- UPF 30+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Attached, adjustable hood extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Rear cape vents promote ventilation and cooling.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Run Storm Hooded Jacket by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.