- Under Armour Size Guide
- Strive for perfect form throughout each and every movement in this sleek Under Armour® pant.
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Fold-over waistband for a customizable mid- to low-rise.
- Fitted through the thigh and wide below the knee.
- 82% polyester, 18% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Perfect All Day Pant by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Perfect All Day Pant
First, these are great pants and exactly what I was looking for up to now. They don't fully meet my current needs but I've wanted a pair like this for general work-out gear and I purchased them with a pre-paid gift card so I decided to keep them. They fit beautifully and I'm happy with how I look in them- considering I have a lot of weight to lose after having my baby that's saying a lot! I wanted these for winter power walks but they are too thin for that. Though I did wear them today for my walk in about 35-37 degree weather and I was also wearing my new top, which ended up being slightly too light so maybe I could wear these pants if I layered a little more on top but overall I think the temps need to be in the low to mid 40's and above to truly be comfortable. The sweat wicking is great though. I've never had real work-out wear so it was nice to have these. The cut is great. Form fitting withough being too tight on top and they get lose toward the bottom- the 32" length is perfect for me- I'm about 5'6.5. I can see myself wearing these at home too (I usually live in my jeans or I feel frumpy)! They washed very well so far, nice soft material too. Machine wash and dry but you can't use softner. Since my new exercise top is hang dry I decided to just hang dry these as well. They are expensive to me so might as well try to keep their wear down! They dried fast. I think these will be great in more temperate weather and if I join a Zumba class. They are probably too tight to layer but I'll try anyway since I really like them! (I have a thin silk base layer pant that might be perfect- or might bunch up!).
- Anonymous - customer
- from Queens, NY
- January 15, 2013
The legs were so wide it was astounding. I mean the bell bottom part. I'm tall (5'10") and presumably could pull it off, but they look so clown like, they flap as you walk. Huge.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 27, 2013