- Under Armour Size Guide
- While the score may not reflect it, if you bang the boards, take it to the hole like a big man, and play your best every minute of the game, you will always be a winner.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- On-seam hand pockets with mesh bags.
- Dazzle side panels catch the eye.
- Woven logo tag at back waist.
- Embroidered UA logo at bottom left hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 22 in
- Inseam: 10 in
- Front Rise: 15 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 10. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Never Lose 10" Basketball Short by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Never Lose 10" Basketball Short
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston TX
- October 7, 2012
Just too much volume in the legs. My husband usually loves Under Armour, but the pockets on these are an open weave mesh. Not good...keys, cell phone, etc. catch/snag on this fabric...too frustrating to deal with every time you grab for your "stuff".
I'd also recommend: ?
- Anonymous - customer
- from Scottsdale, AZ
- July 28, 2012