- Under Armour Size Guide
- Weekend warrior training isn't going to cut it if you want to see results! Multiply those days and start making progress in this Under Armour® short.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Two hand pockets.
- Color block styling.
- Brand hit at outside of each leg.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 10 in
- Front Rise: 13 in
- Back Rise: 18 in
- Leg Opening: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 10. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Multiplier 10" Short by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Multiplier 10" Short
I really enjoy these shorts. They are very light weight and flow well as you move. They hit me right above the knee so they are not to long which is great for when I'm doing squats and deadlifts so they dont catch on my knee at the bottom of the movement. I wear them primarly for weight lifing and running, have washed them a few times and no shrinkage. I think the grey and black look equally good.
- Kenny - customer
- from California
- January 5, 2013